2 cups cubed bread: for the best crouton crunch use any of the following: day old bread, bread that wasn’t 100% successful for sandwiches, or bread that you have toasted. The key is dry bread!
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic powder, fine
1 tsp onion powder, fine
1 – 2 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Cube in to ½ - 1 inch pieces.
2. In medium frying pan, pour olive oil and warm up on medium/ high heat.
3. Add cubed bread to the oil and begin to brown.
4. Add 1 Tbsp of butter and melt while moving the bread in the frying pan.
5. Sprinkle to seasoning on top.
6. Brown the croutons all over them place on top of your salad or snack on them as is!
Jen Fiore has been cooking and baking gluten-free for herself and her family since 2003 & is happy to share her recipes with you!